Langsung ke konten utama

SEO STAT

SEO Stats powered by MyPagerank.Net

Chapter eighteen
The Meeting
            I got the Mosque Abu Bakar Shiddiq when the call to pray ashar filling the air. My entire body trembled unordinarily. The cold sweat came off. I was doubtful whether my worship was devoted, what is clear is that my eyes wet. I was crying in my prostration for begging to Allah in order to get the blessing age, the blessing meeting with my soulmate to be. The favor marriage settlement, the favor first night, and the favor future. I was still sitting after praying while dripping tears. I convinced me myself that I wasn’t dreaming. I would clap my eyes on him momentarily. The stranger which had been missed by. I asked for strength of Allah.
            Syaikh Usman touched my shoulder. He kept smiling. He asked me to join the car. It was indeed so far from Mosque Abu Bakar till his resident. Syaikh Usman had a driver, named Faruq. Syaikh Usman shared his youth along the way. He and Ummi Fathi were unfamiliar each other firstly, and they are predestinated to meet at the application. The love flew powerfully off hand after.
            “My son, you must be jittery now, mustn’t you? I felt the same previously. On the way to Ummi Fathi’s home to meet for the first time, my heart rustled and the cold sweat went out. That was unforgettable moment. Ummi Fathi brought the beverage out shakily. Our eyes were at one a glance and the incredible embarrassment was involved in. The great enjoyment which was seldom felt by teenagers nowadays, except them who ran the relationship based on the rules. You look so pale, you must be getting jittery.
            “My son, you will feel the the huge feverish a moment again when the woman comes into with her custodian. Moreover when you are on the quite view occasionally. The unforgettable atmosphere along your life. How precious Islam is. It makes the purest relationship between man and woman without diminishing the romance.” His words brought me nervous than. Syaikh Ustman advised me to make the best use of meeting chamber for acquainting each other because he and the custodian would be the initiator only.
***
            My feet were immediately lame when entering the room. It was almost insensible. I got all of tremble. The room which is full of classic books would be the salient witness in my history. I sat in the sofa which faced to the west side. There was a big sofa facing to north for two people on the south, one sofa facing to east for single person on the west, and two sofas facing to south on the north. I have the door on me.
            Ummu Fathi brought out two glasses of water. “My son, let’s drink first. You seem so exhausted,” Syaikh Usman said. I swallowed abit. My heartbeat was getting quick. The jitters occupied whole of my body. I did istighfar at heart to calm down.
            The bell rang.
            “They come. Keep your seat!” Syaikh Usman said. I don’t understand the nuance of my heart. Everything was blended : curiousity, longing, embarrassed, nervous, fear, worry, less confident, optimism, and happy. Ummu Fathi took the glasses meanwhile Syaikh Usman arose to the door.
            The door voiced. I didn’t have bravery to stare at all.
            “Assalamu’alaikum!” my heart rustled hard. The man. I really know it well. I was still bowing.
            “Wa’alaikumusalam warahmatullah. Ahlan wa sahlan. Come in please! Fahri, welcoming your uncle to be!” I got stutter. I stood on my foot. And…
Subhanallah!
The man is Eqbal Hakan Erkaban. He smiled at. I was getting colder. I gave my best to smile. I realized the look on my face. I was truely surprised. We were huddling firmly.
“Kaifa halak ya ‘aris! Eqbal whispered the temptation word ya ‘aris meant O bridegroom.
“Alhamdulillah,” I answered.
There were two screened ladies and cute children behind, Amena and Hasan. Amena brought a doll which I entrusted to Aisha and Hasan brought a water revolver. Both of screened ladies gazed me a glance then hailed for Ummi Fathi. They hugged in turn. Eqbal had Amena and Hasan hailed for me. I squatted. My anxiety went down because of them. I took a kiss on five years Amena and three years Hasan. Eqbal asked Amena to thank for the gift.
“Syuklon alal hadieh el jamileh, Am…amu Andonesy.” Amena stuttered defectedly. Syaikh Usman spontaneously laughed whereas I kept smiling.
Ummu Fathi, the wife of Syaikh Usman got the lady named Aisha to sit on the sofa facing to east, and the wife of Eqbal on the sofa facing to south close by Aisha. She herself took a seat across. Eqbal was close by Syaikh Usman and me myself. Amena was on her mother’s and Hasan took a stand in front of his father.
The subject was broached. My heartbeat was getting quick more. The jittery spreaded. Aisha is Eqbal Hakan Erkaban’s niece. It goes without saying that we have acquainted each other. What a brief acquaintanceship! Aisha might knock me like a book from Eqbal. As long as making a friend with, he is such my family. He recited much about he himself, the relatives, his tender age, the arrival to Egypt, the marriage with Sarah who is conglomerate but having total comprehension about Islamic.
I had carried out the same: telling about my destitute family, selling the single inheritance for Egypt, a great suffer in the earlier period without having scholarship and income. I lent a hand for Brother Aziz to distribute fermented soybean cake for Indonesian and Malaysian’s student. Taking the rice from outlying Egypt, Zaqaziq, for selling and so on.
Aisha might know much about me myself. But me? I didn’t recognize at all even just her face.
Sarah, the wife of Eqbal, had a talk with Ummu Fathi whereas Syaikh Usman and Eqbal inserted a joke into. Sarah told who Aisha is.
We gazed coincide till it was one. A drop of dew dripped. I felt the tremor. I bowed in a hurry, so did she. Aisha had less strain than me because of her screen, she could be relax. But me myself didn’t know the look on my face. I had to find the way out of. The little Hasan stared at me. I cracked a smile then pulling him into my embrace.
Hasan made better off. I took a cherish on his hair. It seems that he remembered me a lot, he had the empty talk occasionally and I did the best regard softly while taking a sniff on his cheek. The eyes inside of screen took a look on what I made.
“This is taaruf session for an intended couple. Based on Sunnah, the permission was on a male for looking the female he wants to marry. Aisha, set free your screen although Fahri had taken a look your photo.” Ummu Fathi’s utterance got me rustled, Aisha would take the screen out, Masya Allah.
We stared at each other then bowing. It made a bloomer.
“Aisha, put off your screen. Your husband to be has right to look at your whole face,” her aunty forced.
I witnessed her hand putting off the screen slowly. Th cool flowed into my mind and spreaded to the whole nerves. The pure face bowed at my front. Subhanallah.
A fairy or an ordinary woman? Allah, the Most Holy, who made the perfect face life. All of worldwide sculptors wouldn’t be able to carve on such face. Even the greatest painter had no imagination as her face. This perfection is a great being of Allah, the Almighty. I truly sensed the special hour.
“Have you been ready to set up the household both?” Syaikh Usman caused me carrying the wind, so did she. Our eyes was at one and a drip of cold haze flowed, we bowed again. I was motionless.
“Fakri, have you been ready settled for Aisha as your wife?” asked Eqbal firmly. I got my tears dropping.
“Eqbal, you should ask Aisha for having the kindness to be with me. You had all about me. I came from destitute farm family in the outlying space,” answered me stutterly while crying heart out. “Are we in the same level? I had no incongruity to sit in the state of marriage ceremony. I never expect the regret afterwards,” I detailed.
“Let Aisha utters it. Speak it up Aisha, don’t be embarrassed,” Eqbal spoke.
I took a quiet view on her whom was bowing with the motionful eyebrow.
“Okay, I would speak out from my heartstrings. Fahri, I am all ready for yours based on their own eyes who attend. I knocked you like a book from Uncle Eqbal, Nurul, Ustadzah Maemuna, and Ruqaya, the wife of Aziz. I must be the wife of fortune. Indeed, I asked Uncle Eqbal to put all in order.” Answered Aisha using fusha Arabic whose little grammatical error, without reducing others comprehension. She is soft and melodious spoken. It was more tender than the first meeting in metro, Tahrir, and in the National Library. I had no reason. Have I fallen in love with not only for the first timebut also for the last?
“You have kept your ears on Aisha directly, How about you?” asked Eqbal while staring at me. all of eyes  came on me, except Amena and Hasan. I threw all fear away to gaze at Aisha in a long moment. Aisha stared at me for my answer. I couldn’t hold back my tears spilled.
“Bismillah, I am on the steady to settle for Aisha with all my heart,” said me gutturally by keeping my eyes on Aisha. The room was swept of.
“This atmosphere called me up when applying Ummu Fathi 50 years ago. It was lovely and inexpressible.” Syaikh Usman splitted the silence. He told about the early period of household, sometimes Ummu Fathi jumped into.
The talking resumed the threads about our matter, me and Aisha. Syaikh Usman drove us for being open-minded. I gave a bit of mind about my painful a month ago and Aisha exposed about her asthma. I revealed my mother’s qualification that my wife must be living and holding the pass in Indonesia.
“I have handed over myself in the way of God. I am all ready to life and hold pass to be with you my lovely husband anywhere.” Emphasized Aisha by all odds.
We spoke out about the expectation, aspiration, and idealism. I found no contradictory between. She wants the loyality and responsibility, so do I.
After talking at length, the clumsy was all gone. Even I made no bones about my capability on earning the life nowadays. I traded on my translation. I couldn’t translate as much as yesterday because of being concentration on thesis. I made clear about the income for months and my pocketmoney.
Aisha answered calmly, “Alhamdulillah I have recognized the Java woman. I am eager on them who are loyal and passionate toward family. In Java, a wife took a full involvement on the problem. The wife joined in thinking how kitchen smoked. Javanese woman could life plainly. Such as Fatimah Az-Zahra the daughter of Rasulullah picking up the water and making the bread by herself, infact her father is a great prophet. I am all ready to do so. I have sifted out about the Indonesian student who took in marriage in Cairo. They passed the life plainly: putting money in order well and fitting out each other. I am all ready to be like them. Ruqaya the wife of Aziz who sold the fermented soybean said that they could life happily using 150 dollars by leasing the plain resident. Even I am all ready to life worse than in bittersweet.”
I am firmly established with my hearing. Hopefully, it was born from the bottom of her heart. Words are reflection of soul.
Then I uttered about her screen. I didn’t speak against but it would be better without screen for Indonesia. I got across about my village. Screened woman would be reputed suspicious.
“Don’t worry. Aisha and Sarah my wife are moderate moslem, no matter. Sarah herself used no screen when leaving for Turkey. Mayority of clergies declared unnecessity wearing the screen. The necessity is just for covering all except for face and palm,” Explained Eqbal.
“Uncle Eqbal is true,” Aisha answered.
After breaking all of privation, we truly believed the congeniality. The talking jumped into marriage settlement and walimatul ‘ursy. Aisha wished it immediately. After well defining, the marriage settlement would executed a week later and two days after for walimatul ‘ursy. Finally the settlement would be true on the next Friday, 27 September in the mosque Abu Bakar Siddiq after ashar. I should take care about the legal document for Indonesia. Eqbal would fit out the document of Aisha for Indonesian Embassy. Aisha said that she must be inscriptive to the Germany Embassy.
Aisha got me for the brideprice and the marriage certificate of Indonesian Embassy. Uncle Eqbal would arrange such additional expenses. Walimatur ‘ursy will be located in the Darul Munasabat, Mosque Rab’ah El-Adawea, Nasr City. That is the most agreeable place which is nearby with the resident of Indonesian and Turkey student. The invitation was considered well based on the number of seat. The kind of dish would be none too luxurious and plain. We sought for the blessing.
Zafaf night was established after walimatur ‘ursy. Aisha and Sarah had responsibility for designing. I was asked to take it for granted because it would be Turkish. Sarah is a da’iyah among the student of Turkey, it convinced me for the Turkey arrangement which was on Sunnah.
At the time Eqbal took the gauge of me for the suit of walimatur ‘ursy later. We would put on Turkey clothing suit with Aisha’s fancy. I had no matter. Turk were the committee for receptionist and dish service.
The talking ended when the call for Maghrib filling the air. This noon made the new history perfectly. Aisha casted a smile before leaving. I couldn’t set free my burst love filling whole of my heart. I stepped happily beyond measure, although the worry appeared from incredulity toward which had been around.
Was I dreaming? Sometimes someone who was in happy profused seeing such a dream. The running hour in such a way without chancing us to think what it really was happening to ourselves.

Chapter nineteen
Ordeal
            Prophet Muhammad SAW is the paragon for everyone who fell in love. The true love is acquiesced by Allah and prayed by 100.000 angels. Marriage is the most valuable of all based on Prophet Muhammad SAW.
            After looking at Aisha, my fairy to be which would take a side by, I was attacked by the undeniable loveburst. My first love, Aisha, is the first lady who ruled the roast of my heart.
            When I was in senior high school, I have ever set my heart on the girl but not causing me to yearn as Aisha. I had all fear even for calling or keeping her name on my mind. My self was the attendant of romo kiai and the shelf of moslem student had cold feet just for carrying the wind to another girl.
            Till Aisha set the screen free, I recognized a name which always trembled me a lot. Apart from the fact that I am just an owl meanwhile whole of Indonesian student are the moon. I had no missing for, because it was in vain. I wouldn’t run the useless dan plough the sand.
            I picked out to let myself go to Al-quran. I took oath not to raise a hand for except she drew out me ahead, not to crack open my heart except she appealed. The inferiority always stayed on my head. Who I am, a son of destitute farmer who sold fermented cassava. Who I am.
            I am the black mud which dusted
            Sticking on the sandals and shoes
            Descending upon asphalt
            Splashed by the rain
            Darted off into the ditch
            Who will be well-disposed towards me?
            I am just the black mud without the aid of God
            God had said ‘kun’. The black mud was transformed into lovely creature whose amenity and longing. A blue-eyed fairy had been well set up for him. Fa bi ayyi alaai Rabbikuma Tukadz dziban. Which gift of the God you broke.
            The fine fairies were staying in the heaven
            Then which gift of the God that you broke
            The charming fairy who is whitewashed secluded at home
            Then which gift of the God that you broke.
            Even God had brought into relief a perfect fairy named Aisha prior to going into heaven . Then which gift of the God that you broke?
            I kept on crying to God because of the great profusion for me the black mud. I begged this gift wasn’t under the mask of torment. I sobbed a thousand mouming prayer in my wepping prostration at the silence night. Such the prayer of Adam, Ibrahim, Ayyub, Ya’kub, Daud, Sulaiman, Zakariya, Muhammad, clergies, and Sufism which had gulped down the true love and made life a million of rabbani generation.
***
            Two days by the set time, I told about all of my roommates. The affairs in the Indonesian Embassy had been well done. I purchased the brideprice: a string of necklace, a ring, and an Al-quran. I had finished a suitable coat also. I asked for my friends to invite who had an interest at the most fourty when the marriage settlement took place in this coming Friday at Mosque Abu Bakar Siddiq, Shubra El-Khaima.
            Rudi said abruptly, “Is Nurul invited Bro?”
            “Just for walimatur ‘ursy,” I answered firmly. I gave notice a good news that Sir educulture attaché would take the stand. I proposed to invite 200 people : 150 men and 50 women. They, my roommates, gave the effect of discredence with, but no reason they had to credit with because no jokes for the serious case.
            I got the resident of Mr.Boutros. Uninhabited.
            Saiful said when I was out of home for two days, the congenial Mr. Boutros had the day off at the Beach Hurgada. Indeed I was so busy lending a hand for Turkish to draw up everything. It was fragmentary without the presence of Mr. Boutros family for walimatur ‘ursy. They are my relatives for these three years. I had a try to contact Maria, but ‘the number you are calling is out of the reach area’. I was totally sad. I asked for Rudi to get in touch with Maria sequelly to let on the most historical hours. I kept on the expectation for them to attend at the wedding party.
            I had no idea of my mansion later after getting married. I tried best to lease the home in Hayyu Tsamin but Eqbal didn’t apply the permission. He said that Aisha had laid out the resident. I wondered about the location and the hire charge but he kept all for being surprise as Aisha wished. What is clear is that resident is reasonable for sponging upon with Aisha. I let well enough, hence I never put their sincerity in doubt.
            One day by the marriage settlement, Eqbal and two Turkish came bringing the pick up car. Aisha got him to put my goods in order in the new mansions. A set of computer, some ensembles and essential holy books were carried away without me.
            “Insya Allah, all would be well done. You are the king which have to sit in silence right now. We have tried the first class for you both. After praying Jumat, you leaved for my home immediately. We took off to Shubra herewith,” Said Eqbal my uncle to be.
            I dripped my tears when looking at my variably room. The hours kept running. We couldn’t speak against the alteration. I would pull my lovely room away ere long. I had to leave my friends and break open the recent stage with Aisha my wife to be.
            Walking on the footbridge of nature
            What we should express
            If only he establishes
***
            While the dawn were breaking on the horizon, I mumbled, “My own day.” I looked forward for Ashar snappishly. The sun seemed hung down by the angels. The hours were just slow moving in this hard day.
            After Subuh, I took them on duty. Rudi conducted Jumat in Mosque Indonesia for Mr. Attache; Misbah stepped to Wisma Nusantara for the invitation because Nasr city-Shubra is distant indeed; Hamdi and Syaiful directly got across Shubra after Jumat. Me myself jumped into the resident of Eqbal Hakan Erkaban straightaway.
            The phone rang at eight o’clock, Eqbal called on my presumption. It turned out to be Ustadz Jalal and the wife Ustadzah Maemuna has gotten Mahattah Metro Hadayek Helwan. He came for working through the matter which had the message left with Nurul. I asked for Syaiful to pick up Ustadz Jalal. I felt uncomfortably not to invite him directly to assist at the marriage settlement. I inquired friends about the invitation whether it had rest with them. It mightn’t have been because of being entrusted to Brother Khalid and it would be handed over after praying Jumat. Nonetheless it had no way out, I would beg him to assist at.
            Ustadz Jalal and Ustadzah Maemuna came in pairs exactly alightly.
            “Where is my nephews, Ustadz?” I platituded.
            Hamdi brought three cups of Arousa tea on the tray and a plate of protruding spongecake.
            “We wish to go on trip without a hitch in order to be intimate. This morning offers us the joyful along journey from Ramsis to Hadayek Helwan such clemency and solemnity,” Ustadz Jalal answered.
            “Are they lorn at home?” I wondered.
            “No. Nurul and friends look after them all,” Ustazdah Maemuna answered.
            “Thank God. What favour I have to commit for Ustadz and ustadzah because of going around here?” I uttered.
            Ustadz Jalal conveyed a salient issue in the safety zone. I brought them to my mess room.
            “What’s the matter? Your holybook and computer are disappeared. Whether you would take a removal or you are moving out right now?” Ustadz Jalal commented on.
            “I will tell about after Ustadz, Insya Allah. Speaking on your turn.” I answered.
            “We came along to call on your favor for a case about our relatives, and you are the single aid. We take a great expectation on you,” Ustadz Jalal said.
            “Insya Allah may I am capable for. What’s the matter Ustadz?”
            “The case which threaten Nurul.”
            My mind was directed when Noura going under ground there. The phlegmatic Bahadur had found out and brought into the court, but I had no more contact with.
            “What is going on with her Ustadz? What could I make for her?”
            “You know that Nurul is the single daughter of Sir KH. Ja’far Abdur Razaq, the caretaker of famous boarding school in the East Java. She is totally smart and good manners. Many clergies applied Nurul for their son since she was the first class of senior high school, but Nurul doesn’t seem to approve none of them. While studying in Al-Azhar, she got more application precisely. Kiai Ja’far, her father, got into touch with Nurul many times in order to make certain about her husband to be. Kiai Ja’far was reluctant to refuse continuosly, moreover if it came out from the older clergy than.
            Her parents would be calmer if Nurul had chosen the one. They had no burden definitely about the sarcasm of previous clergy. Her father called on the purpose of Kiai Rahmat’s application for the son Gus Anwar. Kiai Rahmat was the professor of her father at Bandar Kidul Kediri. Kiai Ja’far couldn’t push aside except Nurul had an aspirant in Egypt. As dintict, no reason for Nurul to refuse.
            “How about Nurul? I heard many students loving her.”
            “Yes, but none of them thrilled her heart. Apparently Nurul have fallen in love on the quite since two years ago, but she had all fear to reveal. She wishes him to be open-hearted for applying. Unfortunately, he doesn’t recognize it. The loveburst makes her acheding to my wife. She makes my wife supported but my wife gets her to give it to one straight. I got stuck and felt indecorous to her beloved, finally I lacked for your aid. Nurul have come dozen to know the result, but I have no respond for. The stir seizes us in recent times, we have just clapped eyes on. I take a great expectation on you for helping.”
            “Insya Allah Ustadz. She is a kind student which takes my breath away because she could make time to lecture reciting Al-quran for kids in the Mosque Indonesia. I must take a pity on her if it does. Love is indeed complicated without realization. Abu Bakar was crushed when a slavewoman fell in love with Muhammad bin qasim bin Ja’far bin Abi Thalib by running directly into the owner to purchase and bring her to Muhammad bin qasim bin Ja’far bin Abi Thalib. The same as Utsman Bin Affan and Ali Bin Abi Thalib did. British said, Love is a sweet torment. If they suffer regularly because of love, it could be wiped out as the most tragic destruction:      Laila and Majnun,” I answered.
            Ustadzah Maemuna continued, “We never expect Nurul hoisted like them.”
            “Does Nurul love in such a manner?” I amazed.
            “Absolutely, she wants him to apply and perform the sunnah of Rasulullah soon. She is contra-engagement, but who could restrain the loveburst. I know Nurul are all ready to make a martyr for his virtue, that is why you have to commit a favor for us.” Ustadzah Maemuna explained.
            “Insya Allah. I don’t have heart to see someone tortured. Who is the lucky one to border on Nurul?” I responsed  calmly.
            I said thankgiving to God for extending the lovely fairy without passing the suffer as complex as Nurul. It wasn’t easy to be a woman infact.
            “You extremely acquaint him, don’t be surprised when hearing the name,” Ustadz Jalal spoke.
            “I would act properly Ustadz,” I answered relaxly.
            “He is Fahri Bin Abdullah Shiddiq.”
            I heard as if the thunderbolt attacked on my ears. It was so unbelievable.
            “You might be misspoken Ustadz,”
            “Definitely not, Fahri. Nurul extremely loves you but she always keeps in dark. She have us to visit upon yourself, but we just get the sufficient time right now. You can lend a hand for Nurul, can’t you?”
            I dropped my tears noisily. Why? This delighted news was late. The one and only name which sent me tremor while hearing is Nurul Azkiya, but it gave me the incredible blue exactly. I cursed the Javanese habit, Alon-alon waton klakon, means everything was late. If only two months ago Nurul stated: “Will you marry me?” no sorrow would appear. I had handed everything over Aisha and the marriage would come true several hours later, Insya Allah.
            I made clear to Ustadz Jalal and Ustadzah Maemuna by crying heart out, “Suppose that we could return the time back. It is no use crying over spilt milk.”
            I were cooling down while telling about what had happened to me, although I couldn’t dissimulate my sorrow then.
            “If you were me, what can I carry out for Nurul Ustadz?” I said heartbrokenly. Suppose that Aisha and Nurul come herewith, I didn’t have a need for istikharah because I acquainted her more than Aisha. The hour couldn’t go back unfortunately.
            Ustadz Jalal and Ustadzah Maemuna extremely regretted toward Nurul, because they always paid out the time for repairing the dissertation. Why he didn’t contact for awhile just to beckon about the one who loved me. Ustadzah Maemuna couldn’t imagine what a great sorrow Nurul faced just because of retardation.
            Nurul was the ordeal for my commitment at the resident of Syaikh Usman. I could take the serious risks by omitting all of the planning such in the Indian film, because everything hadn’t realized at all. But if I committed, the history would draw my name by the vile mud. I must be the hypocrate which offended everybody around for instance Syaikh Usman, Ummu Fathi, Eqbal Hakan Erkaban and his wife, specially for Aisha. Whole of Turkish in Egypt would curse me later.
            Prophet Muhammad SAW would be fury on me when falling with me then because I had offended as much as his servant. I had no wish for that, more than my hesitancy about the length of ages. If I cancelled the well prepared marriage, would Allah still give me time to conduct the sunnah of Rasulullah or even I missed the hour for improving my worship. We could grant the desire irregularly because mind is the most valuable revelation of God.           
             


Komentar

Postingan Populer

Istilah2 minang

logical division of ideas

Terjemahan Lagu To the Bone Pamungkas

Translate