Langsung ke konten utama

SEO STAT

SEO Stats powered by MyPagerank.Net

translation of edensor novel, andrea hirata (terjemahan novel edensor mozaik 3 dan 4)

Chapter 3
The Peacekeeper
            The fifth infant had a wide forehead. My father named Aqil Barraq Badruddin.
            “Aqil means mind in Arabic. Barraq is sparkling from Yamanese literacy,” mom explained.
            Badruddin meant the light of faith took part by reason of Malayan boy always ended by –Din. Unduly free could be meant moslem boy with sparkling forehead which always ran in the right away along life. In another hemisphere, people could say what title amounts to. However title is before all else linked to faith and aura for us, the backwoodsmen of malay. Din, the proof, derived from Dienul Islam : Agama Islam. If children acted at sixes and sevens, title should be the first investigated. It as such the ancient policy submitted by my father.
            Apparently, the rage expectation laid down in a series of noble title broke into pieces. I was preschool when executing conspiration with my brother, the sixth, and releasing the wary in making new life for my mother hid the script of preacher till he got stammer in the platform. We are such Qabil and Habil. That event was the premier memorandum of my felony as the debut of Qabil in the Islamic criminality history.
            If the slipper of Wak Haji set onto the roof and the drum of mosque voiced continuously, I should be searchable in spite of the cast was me indeed. Often did I steal into the line of woman and distinguish by wearing the cloak of my cousin for creating a noisy sensation. I hollowed out the knuckle of bamboo with crowbar, filled with water and carbide, and aimed to the window of mosque at the moment that whole village did tarawih. Carbide vapor compressed in the narrow space boomed when being kindled like meriam.
            “Curly gangsteeeeeer!!” shouted Taikong Hamim, the famous figure on fierce.
            I was under arrested and getting the scolding of my mother.
            “Look at your self!” Mom said harshly, “are you the peacekeeper? Embarrassing!!”
            Her face was getting stiff because of holding up. Mom should disseminate the sharper griping but she realized that it just bounced off to her. She acquainted that I inherited her headstrong, because every inch of myself originated from her self.
            “Just do it that way…”
            Daddy, the taciturn, stared at me hopelessly. Usually, Daddy got me on the pillion, tied my feet under saddle avoiding the hit of trellis, then brought me to PN Timah. Daddy advised me about the peace through the way such designed by birds, dragonflies, and tadpoles. I was bought sugar cane sticked by stems when returning.
Chapter 4
The Wanderer of Samia
            The event of meriam was the proof that Aqil Barraq Badruddin getting me on severe. Daddy decided to substitute it by conferring with all of people in uniform such village secretary, clinical nurse, policeman, waiter, lockkeeper, and anybody in uniform because the people in uniform were smarter than mostly based on Daddy. This day he spoke with the man resembled with monkey, the climber of coconut tree. Our village had the union of them in uniform. Daddy was in clouds when arriving at home.
            “I’ve got the new title for Ikal!”
            “Great news!” Mom explained.
            “You must be the paragon after!”
            I and my brother were punished for washing the plates because of hanging flag at half mast.
            “Full the battle, Mahader said this title can release the wisedom.”
            I grumbled at heart, what happen if I didn’t have the honour for those new title?
            Daddy : “This title means a gentleman in all modesty!”
            Me : “Hmm.. what a great job. No one hears my point of view, moreover I am the one who will carry on the shoulders for lifetime.
            My brother, whish is fat and extremely innocent didn’t take any attention. He blew the soap bubble, Bruuup bruuup.
            “What is the great title Yah Ni?”
            Daddy came up and filled the air.
            “Waa…dudh!! Wadhudh! That’s it! Mahader said those title is just for respecting the highest level of wanderer of Samia!”
            Mom : “Subhanallah! Such a great title!”
            Me : “Wadudh? It must be the wanderer who is eager in drinking goatmilk.
            My brother : Bruuuup bruuuuuph.
***
            What a pity! The wanderer of Samia, the expert wiseman, transformed into robber. Immediately after the great title sticked on me, I led the gang of moslem students for making prize of dessert, the snack donated by society for mosque on Ramadhan.
            “Wadudh the chairman.” All moslem students nicknamed me. my naughty was getting extreme. I wriggled looking for my self, got lost in various crazy ideas. I incited my brother, the sixth, to sing Indonesia Raya by using the microphone of mosque with bribing a pack of kuaci. His defected voice was howling in the entire village.
            I and my father had to sit in session.
            “Wadudh can’t be controlled anymore, no permission to get into this mosque!” Haji Satar got angry.
             The famous figure around us nodded their heads.
            “Oh what a terrible….”
            My father was really embarrassed. He stared at me strangely. My instinct said an extreme punishment will come at me. I crinkled in fear.
            “Noisy sensation! He can do it only!” Wak Tarjik was hysterical. I ever took his cap on brake oil.
            Daddy stared at me sharper. Never did he boost up his voice even just once. However the event of Indonesia Raya was indeed excessive. The chamber got my father to be strict. Actually he didn’t have heart to me. It was such a horns of a dilemma like Ibrahim commanded  by to kill Ismail. It was so invisibile if thrown by to the islamic boarding school of Penyengat Island, wading through malaka strait and settling for years. I was too minor for those top sanction.
            “Put on the heavy punishment for making him leery.” Snarled Taikong Hamim.
            My father got the top ordeal.
            “So what will you do for him in order to solve everything, Pak Cik?” Taikong threatened impatiently.
            The atmosphere was getting silent.
            “Pak Cik?”
            Daddy took a deep breath time for time.
            “Okey Taikong…”
            Daddy voiced stammerly because of his regretal toward that punishment. There was no help for it, no choice. I was floopy in his arms. The chamber was anxious for waiting the great decision….
            “I will recoup his title once again…”    
***

Komentar

Postingan Populer

Istilah2 minang

logical division of ideas

Terjemahan Lagu To the Bone Pamungkas

Translate